Thursday, January 22, 2009

What do I think about Photostory

I think Photostory is great technique to present other people pictures in a very interesting and amusing way. People don't have to watch the pictures in a "dry" way, they can see the pictures in form of a film. The background sound, music and movements make it much more interesting. It is less boring to watch the pictures in a photostory. The photostory can be made on a specific issue like we did, presenting a city but we can also make a summary of an event in our life or a journey. Everyone can see the film in little time, and the people get a little impression of what people did.
I liked Dafna's photostory because she presented also some family pictures, which makes it, more personal. Yael's Photostory was also interesting because she really had a clear composition. The Photostory of Esthi presented me a new area I hardly knew.
Nadja choose very nice pictures to show us Jaffa.

I combined some pictures I took from Zefat. Two weeks ago my brother and I went to Zefat and we spent a great time. I thought that I want to show you for me the most important aspects I saw during my visit in Zefat. The houses and the view, the peoples and the art are three very central points in Zefat I recognized and I wanted to show it to you.

I hope you understood what I meantJ
All the best to you all
Michal

1 comment:

Tirtza said...

hi michal! since you told me you did the tour i looked for it but i could not find it. if you can enter my blog and tell me where to find it that could be nice.
see you thursday