Wednesday, April 29, 2009

plan

Plan

I chose a pupil in an 8th grade who has difficulties in reading. I prepared for the pupil an authentic text about her youth movement. The pupil is very active in the youth movement so I thought that a text about her youth movement would motivate her to read. I want to make with the pupil a little ad movie which presents the youth movement Ezra. The movie should serve children in other cities and countries to join the youth movement Ezra. As the pupil reads the text I record her and afterwards she can hear herself. She can like this listen where she makes mistakes and improve herself.

First lesson:
I will present the pupil the text and we will read it together. I want the pupil to understand the meaning of the text. I want to see where the pupil has specific problems.

Second lesson:
I want the pupil to choose pictures in order to make the little ad. Again reread the text and exercise mistakes.

Third lesson:
I want to record the pupil and match her voice to the pictures.

No comments: